Interested in Teaching at The Garage?
The Garage invites all faculty of Northwestern University to teach in our classroom, The Workspace, on subjects ranging from entrepreneurship to best business practices.
Examples of classes taught at The Garage:
- IMC 306 - Strategic Communication
- Entrepreneurship Startup Creation
- Finance in the Creative Sector -MSLCE
- IEMS 225 Principles of Entrepreneurship
- NUvention Web + Media
- DSGN 295: Design Thinking and Doing
- MEM 419: Technical Entrepreneurship
- KIEI 462: New Venture Discovery