The Propel Program
Launched in 2018, The Propel Program provides networking, mentorship, and immersive learning experiences that promote diversity and inclusion in entrepreneurship. Full-time, female students can apply for the program, which is made possible by generous donors.
The Propel program includes:
Up to $1,000 to spend on an entrepreneurial project.
One-on-one mentorship with accomplished professionals.
Invitations to networking events throughout the year.
An annual showcase at which select participants present their projects.
A trip to New York City to meet women business leaders.
- PROPEL 2020 KICKOFF
- PROPEL + NYC 2019
- PROPEL SHOWCASE: THE WRAP UP
- GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK: TWO NORTHWESTERN STUDENTS HOPE TO CLEAN UP THE FASHION INDUSTRY
- PROPEL PROGRAM ELEVATES YOUNG FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
- LUX, A REMEDY TO THE PAINS OF WAKING UP
- PROPEL 2019
- BIG 10 FEATURES PROPEL
- NEW PROGRAM EMPOWERS NEXT GENERATION OF FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
- STEVE AND KATHERINE ELMS ESTABLISH PROGRAM PROMOTING DIVERSITY IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Applications for the Propel program are currently closed.