Want to contribute?
Read our writer guidelines below and contact The Garage for submission details.
- Thoughtful articles that provide value (advice, insider-tips, shared experiences, etc.) to our readers on entrepreneurship, innovation, leadership and technology
- Provocative articles that challenge conventional thinking in your industry
- Success stories of Northwestern alumni, current students and faculty
- Hard-hitting articles that highlight the experience of being an entrepreneur
We do not:
- Accept submissions of published work or queries that are currently being considered by other publications or journals
- Articles should be between 500 and 700 words
- Articles can draw from personal experience and include anecdotes to support your ideas
- Writing should be conversational in style, thoughts should be fully developed and provide a unique insight or perspective to readers
- Writing should avoid industry jargon that is difficult for non-industry readers to understand
- Pieces should be edited for grammar when submitted
Questions about contributing? Send us a quick e-mail.